You have access to our scalable cloud infrastructure which includes hosting, daily incremental backups on two continents, email integration.Excellent security system, 24/7 monitoring and with a control center to manage your Scalerp environment.Excellent security system, 24/7 monitoring and with a control center to manage your Scalerp environment. Your Scalerp instance is updated on demand to take advantage of new features at your convenience.
You have access to our support by email or live chat. Our maintenance teams are available from Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, and answer you in English and French.
A user is defined as an employee or a supplier who has or will have access to Scalerp in a creation and/or edition mode. External users (such as customers or suppliers who are CRM portal users) are not counted in the number of users. For example:
An employee who reports expense reports or time sheet is counted as a user ;
A third party accountant who uses Scalerp to work on your numbers will be counted as a user;
Customers and suppliers who have access to their invoices online will NOT be counted as users;
Visitors to the Scalerp website will NOT be counted as users.
Yes, you can import your customer/product database and your accounting entries.
Sure, you have 14 days money-back guarantee, and after that (15 days) we can offer a refund if you can provide the proof that Scalerp doesn’t work. We decided to offer a Free version for anyone to test our features and code out before purchasing Scalerp.
Sure. If you recommend Scalerp to a user that becomes paid, you will get 10% . Drop us a line at once you recommend our service to someone.
We use PayPal, Inc. Sometimes transactions are rejected and we can’t do anything about it.
The most common reasons for declines are:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date
- Insufficient funds
- The bank declined based on location
- The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction
- Issues with browser
What should I do if I still cannot make a payment?
- 1. Try to use another credit card.
- 2. Use Paypal for payment. You don’t need to create an account for that, you can use your credit card to pay with PayPal.
- 3. If you have problems with the form, please use another browser.
- 4. Please make sure all fields are filled in correctly.
- 5. Try disabling various blockers in your browser, such as Adblocker.
- 6. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will prepare the invoice, which can be paid quickly and without fees.
We automatically send invoices to the email address specified during registration. Check the spam folder in case you haven’t received any.
You can also find all your invoices in your Account (HONLINE)
Yes, you can cancel it at any time. However, your subscription will remain valid until the end of your billing period.
Can’t find an answer to your question?
(Open support ticket)